Even if you don't see your brand of fitness tracker among the devices directly supported by Count.It, you can likely connect your tracker via one of the apps we do support:
Connecting Your Tracker to Count.It via Apple Health
1.) Connect your tracker to Apple Health.
- Check your tracker support for specific instructions.
- See Apple support article: Manage Health Data on Your iPhone.
2.) Download and install the Count.It iOS App from from the iTunes store. This will allow Count.It to get your activity data via the Apple Health app.
Connecting Your Tracker to Count.It via Google Fit
1.) Connect your tracker with Google Fit.
- If you don't already have it on your phone, download Google Fit from the Google Play store.
- Follow these steps (via Google Fit Help): Each app you connect will have a different process to connect it, but generally you can:
- Open the app you want to connect.
- Look for the Settings menu.
- Look for the setting to connect other apps and devices. Depending on the app, this might be called 'Link other services,' 'apps & devices,' 'manage connections,' or something else.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to link the app to Google Fit .
Note: To see all the apps which you can connect to Fit, see which apps work with Fit.
2.) Turn off Google Fit native tracking to avoid conflicts! For this connection to work without issues, it's best to disable Google Fit step tracking, and do not connect more than one tracker to Google Fit. Here are the steps you can take to get this configured properly:
- Open the Google Fit app and go to the Profile tab.
- Tap on the Settings icon, and scroll to the “Tracking preferences” section.
- Make sure you have disabled the “Track your activities” option.
- Scroll up to the “Google Fit data” section and tap on “Manage connected apps."
- Make sure that you only have your third party tracker connected to your account.
3.) Turn on Google Fit sync'ing on your Count.It Settings --> Trackers page.
- Log in to Count.It, and go to Settings --> Trackers
- Click the "Connect" button next to Google Fit
- Log in with your Google Fit username and password